You are hereHome ›
Green River Community College
As an Achieving the Dream Institution, Greek River Community college plans to:
- Work collaboratively with other Achieving the Dream Institutions and peer institutions on regional solutions to issues affective multiple service areas
- Engage and mobilize faculty and staff, as well as other stakeholders in creating systemic changes to improve student outcomes
- Improve data-informed decision-making abilities through the creation of a comprehensive data system, allowing for the evaluation of existing programs and services.
Green River Community College has already begun to address student success by:
- Increasing options for math placement based on high school transcripts and additional assessments
- Creating a degree auditing system to help keep students on track for completion
- Creation of a Student Assistance for Emergencies Fund to assist students with urgent one-time expenses.
Green River Community College is a public two-year college where students from all over the world come together to learn, grow and enrich their lives. Green River’s main campus, founded in Auburn’s Lea Hill neighborhood in 1965, stretches over 180 acres of beautifully forested land. Branch campuses, located in downtown Auburn, Kent and Enumclaw, bring the college’s unique educational experiences to local communities.
At Green River, students can choose from a wide variety of transfer degrees, career-technical programs, pre-college and basic skills courses, and continuing and community education classes. High-quality faculty and motivated staff advise, counsel and support students in their chosen educational careers, creating an atmosphere where achievement is expected and encouraged.
- The Network
- Interventions Showcase
- Knowledge Center
- Cutting Edge Series
- Principles and Practices
- Tools for all States
- Achieving Success (Policy Newsletter)
- Data Notes (Data Newsletter)
- Get Involved