You are hereHome ›
Achieving the Dream's Goal: Success for more community college students, especially students of color and low-income students.
Success is defined by the rates at which students:
- Successfully complete remedial or developmental instruction and advance to credit-bearing courses
- Enroll in and successfully complete the initial college-level or gateway courses in subjects such as math and English
- Complete the courses they take with a grade of "C" or better
- Persistence from one term to the next
- Attain a certificate or degree
Achieving the Dream's National Reform Network - the nation’s most comprehensive non-governmental reform network for student success in higher education history - has been and will continue to make considerable contributions toward the nation’s goal of increasing the number of Americans with a college certificate or degree with marketplace value within the next decade.
- The Network
- Get Involved