You are hereHome ›
All Achieving the Dream Institutions are required to submit a draft and final Implementation Proposal Narrative (including a work plan) at the end of their planning year.
These Implementation Proposal Instructions provide a framework for organizing qualitative and quantitative data and creating a four-year implementation plan. While colleges commit to three years of implementation, we believe all colleges will need at least four years to effectively implement policy changes and new practices. This implementation will require financial support. Therefore, we also ask all colleges to prepare four-year rather than three-year implementation plans.
Second-year participation in Achieving the Dream is contingent on receipt of an acceptable Implementation Proposal
Deadlines and Instructions:
- Review the Implementation Proposal Instructions.
- Using the Implementation Proposal Example and Supplemental Example as a guide, complete the Implementation Proposal Template.
- A draft of your Implementation Proposal is due on April 18, 2013. Three weeks prior, Core Team Leaders will receive an email from Achieving the Dream with instructions for submitting the draft Implementation Proposal. Please use the link provided in the email to submit your Implementation Proposal on or before the deadline. Colleges will receive feedback from their assigned coaches to help strengthen their final Implementation Proposal submission. For questions regarding your draft Implementation Proposal feedback, please contact your Leadership and Data Coaches.
- A final Implementation Proposal is due to Achieving the Dream by May 20, 2013. Three weeks prior, Core Team Leaders will receive an email from Achieving the Dream with instructions for submitting the final Implementation Proposal. Please use the link provided in the email to submit your final Implementation Proposal on or before the deadline.
- During the summer of 2013, Achieving the Dream will provide colleges with feedback on their final Implementation Proposals. Colleges should continue implementation as planned until they receive the feedback on their final submission.
*If you are a Core Team Leader and do not receive the email with instructions for submitting your draft and/or final Implementation Proposal, please contact email@example.com.
- The Network
- Interventions Showcase
- Knowledge Center
- Cutting Edge Series
- Principles and Practices
- Tools for all States
- Achieving Success (Policy Newsletter)
- Data Notes (Data Newsletter)
- Get Involved