2014 Cohort Request for Proposals
As part of the 2014 Cohort, up to 30 accredited, degree-granting community and technical colleges will be invited to make an initial three-year commitment to participate in Achieving the Dream. This commitment will start in spring 2014 with a Kickoff Institute for all institutions selected to participate in the 2014 Cohort.
To apply for selection into the Achieving the Dream National Reform Network, please review the following information. If you have any questions or need more information, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “ATD Proposal Question.”
- Read the General Information and Submission Guidelines: 2014 Cohort packet for more information about Achieving the Dream, the proposal process, important dates and deadlines, and what the next three years will look like for the 2014 Cohort of Achieving the Dream colleges.
- Gather your Core Team members by referring to our Suggested Team Composition guide. This document outlines the roles and responsibilities of each Core Team member.
- Look through the RFP questions to begin planning your answers with your team.
- Consult with Achieving the Dream Leader Colleges to learn about their experiences and to discuss the benefits of being part of the most comprehensive non-governmental reform network for student success and completion in higher education history. Refer to the Leader College Contact List for contact information; our Leader Colleges are expecting to hear from you! (For more information on this, refer to page 15 in General Information and Submission Guidelines: 2014 Cohort).
- Go over the Readiness Assessment Template with your team. If you have been accepted into the Network, your institution’s Readiness Assessment will be due at least 60 days prior to the Kickoff Institute. By looking at it now, however, you can begin a process of self-reflection that will aid in writing the proposal.
- When you are ready to complete your proposal online, click on the box below and fill out the form. Once submitted, you will receive an email confirmation that your proposal has been received.
If you missed our webinar on the 2014 Cohort RFP, you can see the recording on the Achieving the Dream YouTube channel and access the presentation here! The deadline to apply is Friday, December 6, 2013.
- The Network
- Interventions Showcase
- Knowledge Center
- Cutting Edge Series
- Principles and Practices
- Tools for all States
- Achieving Success (Policy Newsletter)
- Data Notes (Data Newsletter)
- Get Involved