Join the Network of more than 300 colleges that are committed to the hard work of building key institutional capacities to better serve their students and improve student outcomes.
Colleges in the ATD Network achieve and sustain transformational change at multiple levels, based on where they are in their student success work. They benefit from the collective learning of the national ATD Network of institutions and partners and from ATD’s 15 years of experience innovating and anticipating future needs and issues in the face of continual change.
Network institutions and their leaders have the unique opportunity to learn from (and with) their peers through exclusive access to network events, summits, and convenings. Colleges in the ATD Network benefit from strategic, customized, sustained support during their participation in the network, and have options to deepen their work through targeted coaching services.
Presidents Report a High Return on Investment
Colleges leaders confirm that participation in the ATD Network makes a real impact, as it enables them to:
- Identify blind spots and root causes of issues on campus
- Introduce a coherent capacity framework to address key challenges at scale
- Institutionalize best practices across the institution
- Put everyone and every program on campus on the same page to achieve shared institutional goals
- Connect existing disparate student success initiatives that colleges
- Better meet accreditation, accountability, and performance-funding expectations
- Accelerate progress in strengthening campus culture and increasing student outcomes
New to Achieving the Dream?
Join a Cohort.
Accelerate and scale your student success efforts. Become part of Achieving the Dream's National Network. Join the new cohort.
Read more about how ATD can help accelerate student success.
Not a Network college? Join us! We're building our next Cohort now and invite you to become part of our growing national network of colleges that are committed to improving student success for their students. Contact us to learn more about what the application process, timeline, and eligibility criteria at firstname.lastname@example.org.