JOIN A NEW COHORT
Join the Network of hundreds of colleges that are committed to the hard work of building key institutional capacities to better serve their students and improve student outcomes.
Peer-to-Peer Learning Opportunties and Other ATD Network Benefits
- Be part of a premiere peer learning network
- Improve teaching and learning on your campus
- Make decisions informed by solid data and student progress monitoring
- Build institutional capacity to support more student success
- Get every person and program on the same page
- Address equity and achievement gaps
- Be the first to learn about and test exciting new approaches
- Make more progress toward completion – and accountability—goals
Members of the 2021 Cohort of ATD's Network, with its three-year intensive capacity-building effort, will enjoy the following benefits and offerings:
- Two dedicated coaches to help you facilitate and lead your change management process. In our annual survey, colleges report extreme satisfaction with their coaches.
- A coach-facilitated discussion of your college’s Institutional Capacity Assessment Tool (ICAT) results. This group dialogue will help you recognize your strengths, prioritize areas for improvement, and identify actions to build capacity to support your student success efforts.
- Access to over 40 in-person and online events and webinars where you can connect with and learn from over 270 community colleges.
In addition to the above, the 2021 Cohort experience will include:
- Four complimentary registrations to ATD's Kickoff event, ATD's launch event for new colleges
- Seven two-day site visits (3 site visits in year one, 2 site visits in years two and three)
- Forty-eight hours of offsite coaching support (16 hours per year)
- Introduction to ATD’s capacity-building framework, self-assessment tools and the ATD Coaches
- Twelve complimentary registrations (4 per year) to DREAM, our flagship annual conference
- Unlimited and free access to all ATD resources, including research, reports, publications, and toolkits
- In-Network pricing on all ATD Learning Events
- In-Network pricing on additional ATD Network Services
The path to student success begins with the ATD Network. Apply to join ATD's National Network and start building your foundation for student success.
Interested in learning more about joining the next cohort? Watch the October 15, 2019 "Meet the Network" webinar which provides an overview of ATD’s evidence-based approach to designing a student-focused culture. It supplies important information about the services and benefits ATD provides to its Network institutions to catalyze their student success strategy, break down silos, and build a culture of evidence and engagement.
Read more about how ATD can help accelerate student success. To learn more about what the application process, timeline, and eligibility criteria contact Ryan Knight, Associate Director of Network Recruitment and Retention, at email@example.com. In addition, watch our video to learn more about how we are helping community colleges across the nation bolster student success.