K-12 Partnerships Landscape Analysis Service
Achieving equity in higher education requires a bold new access agenda for underrepresented students.
K-12 partnerships are a crucial element of many colleges’ enrollment pipeline. Dual enrollment and early college, as well as bridge programs, continue to grow in number and importance. However, students of color are still underrepresented in these programs. It is therefore vital that community college leaders evaluate their K-12 partnerships to address the distinct needs of historically underresourced student populations. This includes creating powerful dual enrollment experiences that attract, support, and retain underrepresented students.
K-12 Partnerships Landscape Analysis
Conducted by Achieving the Dream’s expert coaches, our K-12 Partnerships Landscape Analysis delivers to colleges a thorough K-12 partnerships gap analysis and recommended roadmap. Steeped in research, best practices and experience, our analysis helps colleges build, scale and optimize equitable K-12 partnerships by:
- Identifying and assessing the barriers that exist within the current systems that impede access to dual enrollment programs
- Uncovering opportunities to increase equity within existing K-12 programs and partnerships
- Recommending programs and strategies to increase enrollments and increase access for students who are otherwise unlikely to matriculate directly from high school to college
Key Service Benefits
- Tailor programs and support services to meet the unique needs of your students by working directly with Achieving the Dream’s experienced team
- Gain visibility into how existing programs and policies impact your enrollment and student achievement
- Discover opportunities to increase equitable access and student success
- Develop a strategic portfolio of K-12 partnerships that meet the college’s enrollment goals and your community’s postsecondary attainment needs
As a part of this landscape analysis, our coaches:
- Conduct interviews and focus groups with key stakeholders
- Study and review existing college data, research, and reports
- Conduct a thorough gap analysis that surfaces how existing programs and policies affect equity
- Apply college-specific research and best practices to recommend K-12 partnership strategies
- Deliver a formal report containing findings, analysis, and detailed programming and policy recommendations
Read more about increasing college equity through K-12 partnerships or email us at email@example.com.
Not a Network college? Join us! We're building our next Cohort now and invite you to become part of our growing national network of colleges that are committed to improving student success for their students. Contact us to learn more about what the application process, timeline, and eligibility criteria at firstname.lastname@example.org.