Gateway to College
Nationally, approximately 15 percent of high school students do not make it to graduation on time. The impact of not receiving a high school diploma is profound. Through ATD’s Gateway to College program, students who have dropped out of high school or are significantly off track complete their high school diplomas in college-based programs while simultaneously earning credits toward a postsecondary credential.
Are you an institution? Learn about benefits to your community.
- Reduce dropout rate
- Provide an engaging, supportive pathway for struggling students
- Return students to school in a new, transformative setting
- Recapture lost funding; recover previously lost per-pupil funding for students who return
- Revenue sharing with K-12 partners enables intensive holistic support
- Students complete a diploma and enter postsecondary with the tools to succeed
- 73 percent of Gateway to College graduates continue in postsecondary education, most at their host college
Are you student? Find out what we can do for you.
- Supportive setting where students gain a group of peers and instructors working toward a common purpose
- Access to courses, counseling, and books are covered by the program free of charge
- Students find relevance in education that leads to meaningful employment
- Everett - Gateway to College at Bunker Hill Community College / Everett Public Schools
- Holyoke - Holyoke Community College
- Brockton - Massasoit Community College
- North Central Massachusetts - Mount Wachusett Community College
- North Shore Massachusetts - North Shore Community College
- Greater Worcester - Quinsigamond Community College
- Springfield - Springfield Technical Community College
Not an Achieving the Dream Network college? Join us! We're building our next ATD Cohort now and invite you to become part of our growing national network of colleges that are committed to improving student success for their students. Contact us at email@example.com.