ANNUAL NETWORK BENEFITS
Colleges in the ATD Network achieve and sustain transformational change at multiple levels, based on where they are in their student success work. They benefit from the collective learning of the national ATD Network of institutions and partners and from ATD’s 15 years of experience innovating and anticipating future needs and issues in the face of continual change. Network institutions and their leaders have the unique opportunity to learn from (and with) their peers through exclusive access to network events, summits, and convenings. Colleges in the ATD Network benefit from strategic, customized, sustained support during their participation in the network and have options to deepen their work through targeted coaching services.
“Achieving the Dream provided the cornerstone for change and helped us identify what our biggest challenges were and really encouraged us to embrace change at scale."
- Access to the Institutional Capacity Assessment Tool (ICAT), an online self-assessment that helps colleges determine current level of seven capacities that must be in place for colleges to create a student-focused culture that promotes success.
- Custom National Student Clearinghouse Student Success Reports to monitor metrics that matter on degree-seeking students, including the option to participate in the Postsecondary Data Partnership.
- In-Network pricing for extensive learning opportunities such as annual ATD Holistic Student Supports Institute, ATD Teaching & Learning Summit, and ATD Data & Analytics Summit. Access to meetings and convenings that address building student success practices, identifying issues and solutions, and discussing trends around equity, leadership and vision, engagement and communication, policies and practices, and strategy and planning
- Networking opportunities with thousands of peers, higher education policy makers, and industry leaders
- Two full-paid registrations to ATD’s premier four-day national convening, DREAM. Includes access to all content, meetings, receptions, and a face-to-face meeting with your coach on site. Pre-conference workshops available at in-network price.
- One hour of coach time at DREAM convening with a subject matter expert coach or coach of choice
- Engagement with coaches, peers, ATD staff, and content on ATD Connect, the online community portal exclusively for colleges in the Network
- Access to the full library of Network resources, content, reports, research, and services
- Unlimited and free access to all ATD webinars, publications and toolkits
- Eligibility for innovation grants (e.g. Open Educational Resources, Engaging Adjunct Faculty, Digital Learning)
- Opportunity to gain recognition through the national Leah Meyer Austin Award as well as other awards and public recognition available only to ATD Network colleges
- Opportunity to certify or recertify for Leader College status and Leader College of Distinction status after third year in the Network
Not a Network college? Join us! We're building our next Cohort now and invite you to become part of our growing national network of colleges that are committed to improving student success for their students. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.