Colleges in the ATD Network achieve and sustain transformational change at multiple levels, based on where they are in their student success work. They benefit from the collective learning of the national ATD Network of institutions and partners as well as from ATD’s 15 years of experience innovating and anticipating future needs and issues in the face of continual change.
Leaders of ATD Network institutions have unique opportunities to learn from—and with—their peers through exclusive access to network events, summits, and convenings. You benefit from strategic, customized, sustained support during their participation in the network and have options to deepen your work through targeted coaching services.
Exclusive access to Network-only programs and tools
- By-invitation-only webinar series
- Institutional Capacity Assessment Tool (ICAT)
- Custom National Student Clearinghouse Student Success Reports
- ATD Connect portal
Networking opportunities with thousands of peers, higher education policy makers, and industry leaders
- Includes two registrations to DREAM national convening
- One hour of coach time at the annual DREAM convening
- Opportunity to participate in various role- or topic-specific forums
Eligibility for innovation grants, initiatives, and awards
- Opportunity to compete for national initiatives that are available only to Network colleges
- Certify or recertify for ATD Leader College and Leader College of Distinction status
- Maintain eligibility to win ATD awards
- DREAM Scholars program
Extended learning opportunities
- In-Network pricing to attend annual topic-specific events
- Optional custom coaching packages
Presidents Report a High Return on Investment
Colleges leaders confirm that participation in the ATD Network makes a real impact, as it enables them to:
- Identify blind spots and root causes of issues on campus
- Introduce a coherent capacity framework to address key challenges at scale
- Institutionalize best practices across the institution
- Put everyone and every program on campus on the same page to achieve shared institutional goals
- Connect existing disparate student success initiatives that colleges
- Better meet accreditation, accountability, and performance-funding expectations
- Accelerate progress in strengthening campus culture and increasing student outcomes
Read more about how ATD can help accelerate student success.
Not a Network college? Join us! We're building our next Cohort now and invite you to become part of our growing national network of colleges that are centered on equity and committed to improving student success for their students. To learn more contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.