More than 300 colleges nationwide use pathways as the organizing framework for their student success work. Pathways provide an intentionally structured design to support student progression from the time a student expresses an interest in college through the completion of a valuable credential and participation in the labor market, either directly or after completing additional credentials and/or training. Achieving the Dream leverages research and best practice in the field, combined with expertise in coaching, to advise colleges on building and implementing guided pathways for student success.
Achieving the Dream’s Pathways Coaching will help you to:
- Create curricular pathways to employment and further education that reflect the current and emerging needs of the local and regional labor markets;
- Help students choose and enter their pathways, providing all students with the information they need to chose educational pathways that lead to social and economic mobility;
- Help students stay on their pathways, providing the academic and non-academic supports they need to complete their programs in a timely and efficiently way; and,
- Ensure that all students are learning by building a culture of excellence in teaching and learning.
Additionally, our Pathways Coaching service includes:
- ATD Annual Network Benefits
- A fall site visit by a dedicated coaching pair
- A spring site visit by a dedicated coaching pair
Meet our experienced coaches here.
To schedule Pathways Coaching for your institution, please contact Susan Mayer, Chief Learning Officer, at email@example.com.
Pathways Coaching is available to ATD Network colleges that have completed their 3-year capacity-building experience.
Read more about how ATD can help accelerate student success.
Not a Network college? Join us! We're building our next Cohort now and invite you to become part of our growing national network of colleges that are centered on equity and committed to improving student success for their students. To learn more contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.